No. National Car Rental is part of Enterprise Holdings, a privately held company principally owned by the Jack Taylor family of St. Louis. In UAE, National Car Rental (Sanam Rent-a-Car L.L.C) is a company of the Al Tayer Group and has been in the car rental and leasing business since 1994.
National Car Rental offers customers in most locations the option to purchase optional coverages to provide a level of protection should they be involved in an accident while driving a National Car Rental vehicle. The cost of these coverages varies by region. We suggest that all renters first check with their insurance provider to determine if the insurance coverage on their personal automobile extends to a rental car before making any decisions about which, if any, optional products to purchase. The following are the optional products offered at most National Car Rental branches:
- Loss Damage Waiver - Covers varying costs of damages to the rental car if the vehicle is involved in an accident.
- Personal Accident Insurance - Covers medical and ambulance bills for the rental car driver and passengers.
- Roadside Assistance - Protection for flat tires, keys locked in the car and other on-location services.
- Supplemental Liability Insurance - Covers the cost of damages to a third party.
- Theft Protection - Covers personal items in the rental car.
- Copy of Passport with visa page.
- Copy of your valid UAE driving license / valid International License.
- Credit Card.
If you have an accident, do not leave the scene of the accident. Contact the police. If no one was hurt and vehicle damage is minor, drivers are recommended to move their vehicles to the side of the road to avoid blocking traffic. Otherwise, the vehicles should not be moved. Obtain the report from police and submit it to National Car Rental in order to claim for insurance.
You are not permitted to take the vehicle outside UAE.
Most roads in U.A.E. are monitored and controlled by radar and it is safe to keep to the speed limits which are clearly sign posted. Seatbelts are required and mobile phones are prohibited while driving (unless you have a hands-free set).
Clients are required to be in possession of a valid driving license for a period of at least one year. Drivers minimum age limit is 25 years and maximum age limit is 65 years.
Clients have the option to pick up a car in one location and return it to another. This is especially flexible for travelers arriving at one airport and departing from another.
Any additional drivers must be declared and they should have a valid driving license and their age should be at least 25 years old.
This is strictly prohibited.
Yes we do. Kindly contact our operations department for further details.